This website is operated by VentusVentures Holding GmbH (“VentusVentures”). The protection of your personal data is very important to us.
1. Name and contact details of the data processing responsible parties
VentusVentures Holding GmbH
+49 40 2265 923 70
2. Data protection officer details
|External service provider:||Yes|
|Name of external service provider:||mediphone GmbH & Co. KG|
|Address:||mediphone GmbH & Co. KG
|Phone:||+49 9543-2969 110|
3. Collection and use of personal data as well as type and purpose of the use
When accessing to our website ventusventures.com the internet browser is for technical reasons automatically supplying the following date to our web server:
• IP address of the end device
• date and time of access
• name and URL of accessed page
• transferred data volume
• access status (data file transmitted, data file not found, etc.)
• recognition data of the used browser and operating system of the User’s end device
• name of the User’s Internet service provider
• website from which the access was made
The mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Guarantee of a smooth connection set-up of the website,
• Guarantee of a convenient use of our website,
• Evaluation of the system security and stability as well as
• for further administrative purposes
The collection, processing and use of these data occur for the purposes of enabling the use of the website (connection set-up) and system security. A comparison with other data sets or a transmission to third parties, even in excerpts, does not take place.
The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 b) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
With regard to data collection, processing, and use for the purpose of optimizing the website through web analytics, additional reference is made to Section 4 of this statement.
4. Passing on of data to third parties, processing for marketing purposes, duration of the storage
Elevations, processing an use of pesonal data is only carried out for the provision, the processing and for the reply to deliver the information you requested over our contact form. In this context we only elevate data absolutely necessary for this purpose.
A use to advertising purposes (e.g. newsletter, customer service) by VentusVentures or enterprises connected to VentusVentures is only made as far as you have assigned your written consent to this.
You can withdrawal this consent with effect for the future any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
A processing and conveyance of your personal data to third parties others than the listed purposes does not take place, unless
• The passing is carried out according to Art. 6 para. 1 b) “GDPR”. Exercise or defense of any legal claim, and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
• there is a legal obligation for the passing on according to Art. 6 para. 1 b) “GDPR”.
Cookies do not cause damage on your terminal, do not contain any viruses, Trojan or other harming software.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 b) “GDPR”.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.However, if you reject cookies you may not be able to use all of the features and functionalities of our site.
6. Analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 b) “GDPR”. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
Use of Matomo
On this website, we use the web analysis service software Matomo (www.matomo.org), a service of the provider InnoCraft Ltd., 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand, (“Mataomo”) based on our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 b) “GDPR” data collected and stored. From this data, pseudonymised usage profiles can be created and evaluated for the same purpose. Cookies can be used. Cookies are small text files stored locally in the cache of the site visitor’s Internet browser.
The cookies enable, among other things, the recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected by Matomo Technology (including your pseudonymized IP address) will be processed on our servers. ,
The information generated by the cookie in the pseudonymous user profile is not used to personally identify the visitor to this website and is not merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
If you do not agree with the storage and evaluation of this data from your visit, then you can object to the storage and use of the following at any time by mouse click. In this case, a so-called opt-out cookie is stored in your browser, with the result that Matomo does not collect any session data. Please note that the complete deletion of your cookies will result in the opt-out cookie being deleted as well and possibly re-activated by you.
7. Social Media
We do not use social media plugins on our website.
8. Affected rights
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 “GDPR”, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 “GDPR”, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 “GDPR”, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 “GDPR”, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 “GDPR”;
• in accordance with Art. 20 “GDPR”, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 “GDPR”, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 “GDPR”. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
9. Right of objection
If your personal data are based on consent or legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f “GDPR” are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 “GDPR”.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail suffices. to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.